Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joseph's Coat Quilt Along ...

With much deliberating, I decided to join the Joseph's Coat quilt along. I think it's going to look great. I found out about it late and by the time I decided to start I was so far behind. 1st. my compass only opened to 4.5 inches, not the 5.5 inches that was recommended. 2nd. I think I want to make a smaller quilt then what the group is making. 3rd. I'm using freezer paper. I didn't want to wait to order Stitch and Wash Fusible. Ahhh, can i ever just follow the rules and things just work out the way they are supposed to? Well, I'll just see how it all comes out. It'll be fine, I'm sure.



I went through my entire stash and it was great to see some designs I haven't seen in a while. That was fun! I think I will make a scrappy look quilt. I managed to cut out about 150 petals.













This is my first block. I need to get a move on it. :0) I can't wait to see how this is all going to come together.



I really need to charge my camera instead of using my phone...sorry for the bad pictures.

My name

1 comment:

  1. really pretty! can't wait ti see the finished quilt :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...