Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mug Rugs are done and The Winner Is........

I received my Mug Rugs on Saturday from Joyce and I absolutely love them! She also sent some extra goodies. Thanks so much Joyce!




Here are my finished Mug Rugs ready to go. I mailed them out this morning with a couple of extra goodies. I hope my Partner loves them.






Now time to announce the winner of the Blog Hop Party Giveaway
 I do apologize for the posting delay, it was a busy weekend.

Thank you to everyone who made a comment. I wish I had a book for everyone and I read every single comment. Some of you guys had me laughing.
Thanks again.

We had one reply comment (to add an email address), which isn't counted, so Joyce Carter is #1 and Becky is #88.


The Winner is...............


# 79: Nancy Sue
Nancy Sue I have sent you an email.

Congratulations!!!


Thanks again for stopping by,
I'll be doing another giveaway soon.
Dara 





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Dara! Winter continues here in Maryland (outside Wash DC area) so this will definitely bring some South Florida sunshine into my week! Thank you for participating in the fun blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nancy Sue!! I hope it comes with some Florida spring weather. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the winner. All those mug rugs are so pretty. great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...